MTGT Terms and Conditions for Bookings
Payments and deposits:
- For our short courses and programmes (1, 2 day or 48 hour events), full payment is required at the time of booking. If you need to be invoiced in advance of making a payment, your place on the course can only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Please see the paragraph below for cancellation charges.
- For our residential and retreats, a 30% deposit per person is required at the time of booking in order to reserve your place. You will lose your deposit if you decide to cancel within 8 weeks of the event. To request a deposit refund and cancel your place we would need this in writing (by email). Full payment is required 8 weeks before the start date of the residential or retreat. Where bookings are made within the 8 week lead-in time to the residential or retreat, full payment is required at the time of booking. For cancellations which are received in writing less than 8 weeks before the start of all programmes, the following percentage of the total cost will be retained or charged: 4-8 weeks, 40%; 2-4 weeks, 60%; 1-2 weeks, 75%; less than one week, 100%. In many cases cancellation fees are covered by insurance. No refunds can be made once participants are in their place of destination.
- For courses or retreats which take place overseas, participants are responsible for booking their own flights and obtaining their own travel insurance. Participants are required to provide MTGT with details of their insurance company and policy number, including next of kin information.
- Individuals or organisations booking for individual coaching sessions will be provided with an agreement before the coaching begins which outlines the number of sessions and when these will take place. Invoices will be issued one month in arrears and payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit card.
- For more complex coaching offers involving a bespoke scheme for organisations, an agreement will be raised before the work is confirmed and this will include payment terms and conditions.
- Each piece of consultancy work is tailor-made to the individual or organisation requesting the work. In these instances MTGT will draw up a bespoke agreement before work commences and this will include payment terms and conditions.
Payments should be made in £ sterling can be made by bank transfer or by credit card. We do not accept cheques.
When courses, retreats, coaching and consultancy information are advertised, all information is correct. However, certain changes can have an impact on programmes taking place as advertised and we therefore reserve the right to make appropriate changes. This includes things like staff availability, the weather, low bookings, technical faults, civil unrest or amenities at the destination becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
We do not take responsibility for travel agents or flight carriers making changes to flight arrangements, delays or cancellations. We are not liable for any costs incurred as a result of travel cancellations, delays or changes, industrial action, natural disasters, technical difficulties or any other events beyond our control. We also do not take responsibility for participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions during or after attending any of our events. Similarly, we are not responsible for any loss of damage to participants’ personal property.